Jumbo logs of tapes & flexible materials are slit and rewound to meet your exact dimensions in width and length, useful when needing a specific width or length roll on a certain size core for a consumer kit or manufacturing application.
- Roll to Roll
- Traverse Winding
Minimum– ±0.0625 in (1.6 mm)
Maximum– 60 in (1524 mm)
Minimum– 0.0005 in (0.0127 mm)
Maximum– 2 in (50.8 mm)
Minimum– 1 in (25.4 mm)
Maximum– 48 in (1219.2 mm)
Minimum– 0 lb (0 kg)
Maximum– 500 lb (226.79 kg)
± 0.005 in (± 0.127 mm) Varies with material.
Minimum– 1 in (25.4 mm)
Maximum– 6 in (152.4 mm)
- Adhesive Transfer Tapes
- Single Coated Tapes
- Double Coated Tapes
- Cloth / Fabric
- Magnetic Tape
- Release Liners
Minimum– 1 Unit
- Low Volume / Small Run
- Large Scale Production Volume / High Volume / Large Run
- Quoted on Job by Job Basis
- 24 Hour Turn Around Time Available
- Emergency Services Available
- Rush Services Available
BMP – Bit Mapped Graphics
DXF – Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format
GIF – Graphics Interchange Format
JPG or JEPG – Joint Photographic Experts Group
PDF – Portable Document Format
TIFF – Tagged Image File Format
- APPLICATIONS AND INDUSTRIES
- Building – Construction, Fenestration, Carpet, Glazing, Tile, Woodworking
- Display – Point of Purchase Display, Graphic Display, Signage
- Electrical – Lighting
- Electronics – Appliances, Computers, Telecommunications
- Entertainment & Hospitality – Exhibitions, Conventions
- Food Processing – Beverage, Agriculture, Fishing, Meat, Dairy
- Government – Aerospace, Defense, Education
- Manufacturing – Converters, Fabricators, Extruders, Furniture, Textiles, Machinery
- Medical & Health Care
- Printing & Labeling
- Personal Care – Beauty Care, Fashion
- Recreation – Athletic Goods, Sporting Goods, Arts & Crafts, Rubber Stamps, Toys, Games, Books
- Renewable Energy – Batteries, Solar, Wind
- Transportation – Aircraft, Automotive, Buses, Trucks, Trailers, Marine Craft, Recreation Vehicles, Trains
ANSI – American National Standards Institute
AS – Aerospace Industry Standard
ASTM – American Society for Testing and Materials
CSA – Canadian Standards Association
FAA – Federal Aviation Administration
FDA – Food And Drug Administration
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
Mil – Spec-Military Specifications
RoHS – Restriction Of Hazardous Substances (Compliant)
At MBK Tape Solutions, our rewinding services encompass every step of the production process from concept through delivery. When you work with our team, we will partner with you through the following phases:
- Concept. In the concept phase, we’ll discuss the materials, performance specifications, environmental considerations, quantity, usage, and timeline for your custom rewinding project.
- Product design. In collaboration with your engineers and designers, our specialists will make sure that you have everything you need to complete the design, from CAD drawings, samples, prototypes and more.
- Production. MBK will determine the best rewinding method for your materials and desired results. MBK will then get custom tooling made specific to your design. Our custom manufacturing services offer quick turnaround times to meet your schedule, and we can also accommodate rushed orders.
- Delivery. The delivery phase encompasses several service offerings from shipping your orders in incremental amounts or large lots, inventory management and complete turnkey product fulfillment.
Our ISO 9001 certification combined with our stringent quality assurance protocol ensures optimal quality for your finished products. As part of our commitment to customer satisfaction, we offer competitive pricing, high levels of consistency, and outstanding service to all our customers.
When quality and personalized service are critical for your projects, the MBK team is here to help. With almost half a century of experience, we’ve perfected the art of precision rewinding. Our long-term relationships with our clients illustrates our commitment to providing outstanding results. We look forward to partnering with you to overcome your design challenges and deliver the highest quality rewinding products that meet or exceed your requirements.